Hotel Nemesis is a complex of 8 stone castles. The interior is decorated with earth colours, rooms combine remarkably the natural stones of the region with traditional wooden furniture, thus creating a warm, very special atmosphere for each guest.
Besides accommodation, the hotel offers a thematic park with animals, so the visitor to experience the wildlife.
For the guests preferring more active way of spending their holiday, they organise trips with canoe-kayak or rafting on Nestos River as well as mountain biking and hiking activities in waymarked paths.
The hotel runs its own website (https://www.hotelnemesis.gr/en) and social media profiles on Facebook and Instagram and other online platforms (Booking.com and TripAdvisor)
Key success factors and challenges
- Deep and specific knowledge and skills of the particular activity, history, culture of the place and local life;
- Focus on the creation of a friendly atmosphere;
- Constant passion about the activity;
- Trying to differentiate their enterprise from a mass tourism accommodation to a place where the visitor could feel familiar, learn the history of the place and have adventure activities;
- Trying to maintain and further develop their activities despite the absence of local trained staff and tax incentives in remote areas.
Sources of the images:
Komnina, Xanthi, Eastern Macedonia and Thrace
Hotel with restaurant, Theme park, Adventure activities